We thrive on investment opportunities that lie in the gap between institutional and private local investors.
We use our vertically integrated hands-on approach to achieve superior results. Since profit is made on the acquisition but realized on the sale, each team member from acquisition through asset management to disposition plays an important and vital role in the success of the company, the mitigation of costs, and the maximization of investor returns.
Our four lines of business include
We apply in-depth investment analysis and an effective strategy based on opportunity set, market dynamics, geography, and relationship.
- Sub / Non-Performing Assets
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Business Loans and Financial Assets
- Consumer Loans
- Commercial Lines of Credit
- Debtor in Possession Loans
- Loans in Bankruptcy
- Construction and REO Loan Portfolios
- Commercial and Industrial Loans
We purchase distressed and stabilized commercial properties that can benefit from LS Capital’s experience and professional hands-on management style.
- Retail / Office / Industrial / Multifamily
- Traditional For-Sale Offerings
- Short Sales
- Foreclosure Sales
- Auction Sales
From acquisition through resolution, our team maximizes results with hands-on operations and diverse expertise in law, loan workouts, loan servicing, project management and banking.
- Loan Workouts
- Resolutions / Dispositions
- Project Repositioning
- Project Stabilization
Focusing on details and communication, our in-house staff delivers results based on investment goals
- Asset Revenue and Expense Management
- Lease Management
- Tenant Acquisitions
- Tenant Screening
- Tenant Complaints / Emergencies
- Tenant Evictions
- Property Repairs
- Property Maintenance