LS has purchased assets from many different sellers which include: banks, insurance companies, private owners and government agencies. These targeted opportunities are not limited to a certain investment class or geographical locations. Rather, LS looks to take advantage of opportunities which occur in inefficient markets or with situational based sellers.
Our acquisitions comprise a diverse set of situations as described below.
- Sub and non-performing business loans and financial assets
- Fixed asset loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Consumer loans
- Commercial lines of credit
- Debtor in possession loans/loans in bankruptcy
- Construction and REO loan portfolios
- Commercial and Industrial loans
Real Estate Acquisitions:
- Fee simple investments in core retail, office and industrial real estate
- Traditional for sale offerings
- Short sales
- Foreclosure sales
- Auction sales